[User Guide] How to use the SIX Bridge for ICO SIX tokens to Klaytn SIX tokens
**This guide is for ICO participants and Stellar based SIX token holders
SIX tokens’ network in ICO website (https://ico.six.network/login.html) / SIX Wallet / Lobstr Wallet is “Stellar lumen” based, and SIX tokens’ network in Coinone are “Klaytn” based.
Therefore, “Bridge”, which allows transferring token’s network, should be preceded in order to transfer Stellar Lumen based SIX tokens into Klaytn chains.
If you send tokens without these Bridge process, it might be hard to retrieve tokens you sent. Therefore, we highly recommend following the Bridge process.
*Please start from STEP A if you have SIX tokens in ICO website.
**Please start from STEP C if you have Stellar based SIX tokens in SIX Wallet or other exchanges and Wallets.
STEP A: Creating Wallet in ICO website and Receiving Tokens (ICO Website -> StellarTerm)
1. Log in https://ico.six.network/login.html
> If you lost your password of ICO account, you can recover at “forgot password”.
> If you lost your email of ICO account, please contact ‘email@example.com’ with phone number you used to create the account.
2. Create Wallet
> You MUST keep private key (secret key) and recovery words that were issued after creating Wallets with you. If you lost, you cannot reclaim or receive SIX tokens.
> If you forgot secret key but still have recovery words, you can recover your secret key at https://ico.six.network/recovery.
> We recommend keeping secret key and recovery words on paper to protect wallets from hacking threats and be careful not to share them with others.
> If you already possess Stellar based Wallet, you can type Wallet address in “Transfer SIX token to my Stellar Wallet’
3. Click “Claim” and receive SIX tokens
4. Claimed SIX tokens are transferred to https://stellarterm.com/account/ StellarTerm and can access by the secret key you received at ‘2. Create wallet’
STEP B: Log in StellarTerm
1. Log in by typing Private key (Secret key) you received from Step A at https://stellarterm.com/account/
2. After Log-in, please check if you have received XLM and SIX tokens in Balance sheet properly. (*XLM is only given to ICO participants for limited bonus)
> If tokens are not received, first check whether correct secret key has been used or look up to Wallet address in Stellar Expert to check token withdrawal history.
STEP C: Stellar Lumen based SIX -> Klaytn SIX Bridge
1. Create a Klaytn-support Wallet to receive Klaytn based SIX (Kaikas, Klip, etc)
l You can skip this process if you have Klaytn based Wallet
l It is technically possible to use Coinone’s SIX addresses, but we recommend using Klaytn based Wallet as it is hard to reclaim tokens if sent wrong
2. Access https://bridge.six.network/ and select SIX token.
3. Select Network ‘Stellar Lumen -> Klaytn’ as shown below and click “Bridge”.
4. Fill in the blanks accordingly, accept Terms and Conditions, and click “Next”.
Email: User’s frequently used email address
Amount: The amount of SIX tokens to send (*Integer is recommended if you want a quick transfer. We suggest you test with small amount of SIX tokens if it is first time using Bridge)
Destination: User’s Klaytn Wallet address (*Before processing Bridge, please double check whether Wallet address is typed correctly)
5. Check the page below and click “Confirm”.
6. Copy Ticket ID, Address, Memo Text shown below and keep it with you. Screenshot this page and save it.
l Address and Memo Text are necessary for the next step.
7. Re-access to StellarTerm (or SIX Wallet/any Stellar Wallets) and move forward to “Send”.
a. Destination: Type Address you received from number 6.
b. Memo: Type Memo Text you received from number 6.
c. Asset: Set up to “Send SIX”
d. Amount: Type the same amount of SIX tokens you typed at number 4. (We need approximately 0.0001 XLM for Stellar based Network fee [gas fee])
8. Lastly, check if all the information is properly typed and click “Submit Transaction”.
9. Then you can receive SIX tokens to Klaytn-support Wallet Address you typed at number 4.
> You can search the Bridge progress with the Ticket ID in https://bridge.six.network/checkswap.
You can send SIX tokens to Coinone or stake at Klaytn Definix (klaytn.definix.com) and earn additional interest income.
In Klaytn Definix, you can enjoy such De-Fi services using SIX tokens.
- SIX Pool for SIX token holders that offers stable interest income by staking SIX tokens: https://klaytn.definix.com/pool
- Pair SIX tokens with other tokens and create LP tokens. You can stake LP tokens to LP Farm and earn relatively high interest income than SIX Pool: https://klaytn.definix.com/farm
- Rebalancing Farm uses auto buy and sell to manage and maintain the diversity of your portfolio: https://klaytn.definix.com/rebalancing
We highly recommend DYOR (Do Your Own Research) of De-Fi risks such as impermanent loss before using the services.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need support for Bridge-related errors.
Check out the following channels for the latest news of SIX Network and Definix!
Kakaotalk Official OpenChat: https://open.kakao.com/o/gsh5pWGd
Telegram Korea: https://t.me/sixnetwork_korea